The Climate Change forum brings together leading figures from the utilities and sustainability sectors to accelerate dialogue on the critical issue of climate change.
We produce a range of events and briefings and participants include:
• Chief Executives from FTSE-100 companies
• Environment and sustainability executives from leading retailers and manufacturers
• Senior Executives from utility, energy and clean technology corporations
• Leading academics
• Civil Servants from local and central government and other agencies
• Directors and Partners from venture capital and private equity firms
The format of our events enables people to meet each other in a time efficient way. They are not social gatherings but 'work events'. The events are fairly busy but people go at their own pace meeting as many or as few people as they wish. They meet some people they know and some they don’t it is entirely up to them and by mutual consent.
There is always an interesting and where possible topical speaker and a lively Q&A which can lead to further thought provoking discussions. Our speaker programme is available here.
The evenings represent an exceptionally good use of attendees’ time.